Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Speak to Skippy located south-east of the town of Rimmington.|
|Description||Help a drunken man haunted by the curse of the Mogres.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Travel south-east of Rimmington and north-west of the fishing spots, and look for Skippy along the shore.
- He is the only NPC wobbling around in the area, so he shouldn't be too hard to find.
- Talk to him.
- He's a little drunk and rambles on about something. You'll have to knock some sense into him somehow.
- Choose the Sober-Up option on Skippy to throw a bucket of water on him.
- He gets annoyed but seems a bit more sober and asks for a bowl of hot nettle tea to warm himself up.
- Note: If you didn't already pick some, you can find nettles along the south wall of Draynor Village jail. Wear gloves when picking nettles.
- Use a bowl of water with nettles to create nettle-water, and then use this liquid on a range or fire. A close range is in Rimmington or in the house near Hetty. The fireplace inside Ned's house also works (although does not have a range icon on the map). Be sure not to drink or empty it instead.
- You may pour the tea into a cup if you want, but it is not required.
- Head back to Skippy, and use the nettle tea on him (be sure to right-click it, or else you will drink it) to warm him up.
- Now, however, he has a hangover and wants a hangover cure.
- Get a bucket of milk, and use your chocolate dust on it. Add the snape grass to the chocolatey milk (be sure not to drink this also), and you make a hangover cure.
- Use the hangover cure on Skippy, who becomes cured.
- He tells you about the Mogres who attacked him and how he escaped.
Congratulations! You've completed Skippy and the Mogres.
- Skippy's phrase "The horror! The horror!" that he sometimes shouts while throwing things into the water is a reference to the famous line in Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.
Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl • Architectural Alliance • Bear your Soul • Curse of the Empty Lord • Enchanted Key • Enter the Abyss • Family Pest • The General's Shadow • Lair of Tarn Razorlor • The Mage Arena • Rag & Bone Wish List • Skippy and the Mogres