|Main Music||The Terrible Tower|
|Strongest Monster||Abyssal demon (level 124)|
|Inhabitants/Race||Demons, Humans, Ghosts|
Click the map to view a larger version.
|Location on World Map|
The Slayer Tower is located north-west of Canifis. There are three levels, each with increasingly dangerous Slayer monsters. It is also known as the "Morytania Slayer Tower" or "Canifis Slayer Tower". Almost all monsters within the building require a certain Slayer level to kill, the lowest being Crawling Hands at level 5, and the highest being Abyssal demons at level 85 Slayer.
Note: Cannons CANNOT be used here. If attempted, you receive the message, "Dark forces are preventing the dwarven construction from working.
- The Slayer ring can be used to teleport to the main entrance of the tower.
- Fairy ring code CKS lands you in the west of Canifis, just south of the tower.
- Alternatively, you can walk from Varrock through Paterdomus, though this is by far the longest route.
- Another option, the player can use the Ectophial to teleport to Port Phasmatys, and walk from there.
- The Kharyrll teleport (Spell, tablet, POH portal) will take the player to Canifis, where it is a short run north-west.
On the ground floor[ there are only ]Crawling Hands and Banshees roaming this area. There is the occasional bat that tends to get stuck near the entrance to the tower. Crawling hands inhabit the west wing while banshees roam the east.
Near the entrance, where the first few crawling hands can be seen, is a spike chain, which will lead you to the 1st floor[ of the tower, requiring 61 ]Agility (which can be boosted). This will lead into an area with Aberrant spectres, which will drop your stats very quickly if you are not wearing a nose peg or Slayer helmet.
The stairs to the next floor are found at the end of the banshee area.
On the 1st floor[, there are ]Infernal Mages, Bloodvelds and Aberrant spectres roaming this floor. The Infernal Mages are found in the first sector on this floor, in addition to another spike chain requiring 71 Agility to use. This will lead you to the top floor with a group of Nechryaels, which are not aggressive.
Past the infernal mages are bloodvelds. A door blocks them and the aberrant spectres; if you do not have any nose protection, you should not enter the last section of the room as your stats will fall quickly and you will take hefty damage from the spectres. A spike chain can be found here leading you back to the ground floor, requiring 61 Agility to use. There are staircases in an enclosed area which leads to the top floor.
The 2nd floor[ of the tower contains ]Gargoyles, Nechryael, and Abyssal Demons. There is a door separating the gargoyles and the rest of the monsters on this floor. A spike chain can be found in the nechryael room, requiring 71 Agility to use and leads you back to the middle floor with the Infernal Mages.
- The Terrible Tower
- The Slayer Tower is currently the only slayer area in RuneScape that has superior variants for all of its inhabitants.
- Prior to the Client of kourend update, players could only earn bonus experience if they have completed all the tasks of the Morytania Diarys, but after the update was then scaled depending on the difficulty of the diary.