|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||5 coins|
|Exchange price||210 coins (info)|
|A slightly muddy spade.|
A Spade is a multi-functional tool in RuneScape. One of its big uses is in the Farming skill, though it also comes in handy on many quests and Treasure trails (clues). They are sold in farming shops and an infinite supply can be gained in your house by making a Tool store 2 at 25 Construction. Alternatively, they can be derived from a Rogue kit.
Some general stores stock them:
Also, spades spawn in the following places:
- Upstairs of Varrock's general store
- Inside Draynor Manor, in the easternmost room on the ground floor
- Lumbridge swamp shed (entrance to Zanaris)
- 2 spades, In the hut by the Barrows entrance
- in Edmond's garden (in East Ardougne)
Spades have had many appearances in holiday events.
A spade may also be used to gain entrance to minigames such as Barrows.
Rake • Secateurs (Magic) • Gardening trowel • Seed dibber • File:Watering can (8).png Watering can (Gricoller's) • Compost • Supercompost • Spade • Empty plant pot • Filled plant pot • Empty sack • Basket • Plant cure