Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- If you wish to read about Larupian armour, go to Spined larupia armour.
|Release date||Unknown edit|
|Location||Feldip Hunter area|
|Retaliation||Yes (maximum 5 hitpoints)|
|Loot||Big bones and either tatty larupia fur or larupia fur.|
|If you tried to ride that, you'd just impale yourself!|
The Spined Larupia is a large type of feline-like animal found in the hunting area south of the Feldip Hills. It somewhat resembles a Cougar with spines on its back. Larupias are combat level 40 but non-attackable and are important in the Hunter skill.
They can attack players, damaging up to 5, so it is better to be careful when hunting them.
Luring larupia requires a teasing stick.
Ways to get there Edit
- Teleport to Castle Wars using a ring of dueling and head south until you reach the Hunter area, then go southeast.
- Use fairy ring code A•K•S (which brings you to Feldip Hills) and head south. (Fairytale II - Cure a Queen must be started)
- Players can also take the Gnome Glider and walk south to get to Hunter area. (One Small Favour required)
- Use the Eagle transport system's Jungle Eagle and go east. (Eagle's Peak quest and rope required).
- Using the Ogre boat ride transport from Tai Bwo Wannai to Feldip Hills. (Saving Skrach Uglogwee is required; a chompy or "exotic herb" is needed for payment)
- Use the Hunter Cape teleport option to Feldip Hills.