|Release date||5 December 2005 (Update)|
|Start point||Talk to Awusah, mayor of Nardah.|
|Description||The people in the desert village of Nardah have a problem. Their town well has dried up and any water they try to bring back to the town from the river mysteriously disappears before they can get it back.
The villagers suspect they have been cursed in some way. Can you unravel what is going on and save the village?
|Enemies to defeat|
Players must be on the standard spellbook to complete this quest (or have Spellbook Swap available).
- Head to Nardah and talk to Awusah the Mayor. (Chat options 1-2-1)
- Head to the house to the north and talk to Ghaslor the Elder. Make sure to receive ballad. (Chat options 1-1)
- Head to the shrine north of the fountain and west of Ghaslor's house.
- Telegrab the ancestral key on the east side of the building and search the cupboards to the west.
- Use a needle and thread on the torn robes. (make sure you grab both top and bottom)
- Follow the River Elid north until you reach a cave with a waterfall coming out of it.
- Use your rope on the root which overhangs the cave.
- Equip the robes of elidinis and use the ancestral key on the door.
- Note: If the door will not open, talk to Ghaslor the Elder and attempt to open it again afterward.
- Head east to the three doors.
- Kill the white golem to the south which is weak to stab.
- Enter the room and clear the water channel via Thieving.
- Kill the Grey golem to the east which is weak to slash.
- Enter the room and clear the water channel with a pickaxe.
- Kill the Black golem to the north-east which is weak to crush.
- Enter the room and clear the water channel by shooting the target on the other side with a bow and arrows.
- Go through the north door and talk to one of the spirits. (Chat options 4-1)
- Head back to Nardah.
- Note: It is possible to be bugged when exiting the cave. To get out of the bug, simply use the Home teleport spell
- Talk to Awusah the Mayor.
- Take the shoes by his door and use a knife on them whilst outside of the house to obtain sole.
- Head west from the Nardah General Store to a crevice.
- Use a rope on it and head through the door to the north.
- Talk to the Genie (Chat options 1-1-3) and then talk to him again.
- Head back to Nardah and use the statuette on the plinth in the Shrine to Elidinis north of the fountain.
- Quest complete!