Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||60 coins|
|Low Alch||40 coins|
|Store price||20 or 100 coins|
|Exchange price||100 coins (info)|
|It's a meat and potato stew.|
Stew is a food item made with the Cooking skill. A Cooking level of 25 is required to make them. Stews give 117 Cooking experience, and heal 11 hitpoints. Players will no longer burn stews when they reach level 58 cooking.
A Maid can also make a stew in a player house if asked.
Making the stew Edit
To make a stew:
- Get an empty bowl.
- Fill it with water.
- Use the resulting bowl of water with raw potato to get an incomplete stew.
- Use the Incomplete Stew with cooked meat or cooked chicken to get an uncooked stew.
- Cook the stew on a range.
It can also be purchased from Edit
- The Warriors' Guild Food Shop for 28 coins with 10 stock (280 coins for the whole stock; next to bank)
- Mos'le Harmless's "The Other Inn" and "Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'" for 20 coins with 5 stock at each store (the stocks are shared). Located near Mos'le Harmless bank; Book o' piracy required.
- Kamen in the Underground Pass will also sell a Stew, along with a Meat pie and a loaf of Bread, to the player for 75 coins.
- The Seer's Village bartender for 20 coins. (A fast way to buy these from the bartender is to click on him, press spacebar, then 1, spacebar, spacebar, 3, space bar space bar. short version: click, space, 1, space, space, 3, space, space repeat).
- The Keldagrim barmaid for 20 coins (East Bar).
- The port sarim rat catcher bartender for 20 coins.
Buy/Sell Technique Edit
There is a method that allows players to earn around 25,000 coins every half-hour. By buying the required items to make Stew, a player can shave off good time as opposed to acquiring each individual object. (Prices below based on one bowl of Stew)
- Buy a bowl of water
- Buy a piece of cooked meat
- Buy one potato
- Combine all ingredients to make Uncooked Stew
- Cook the Stew on a range (117 cooking experience gained)
Players are also able to, instead of purchasing each item, retrieve each required item by hand. It is advisable to pick the potatoes from the Lumbridge Potato patch , then use the nearby cows as the source of Raw Meat. Bowls can be purchased cheaper empty then filled with water, but can also be purchased for even cheaper at general stores in quantities of 10, while water is always nearby within the Lumbridge Castle Kitchen. Because the Lumbridge Castle Kitchen's Range also burns Stews less frequently (Also called the Cook-O-Matic 25), it is highly recommended to cook all Stews on this range.
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Chaos Elemental 305 10