|Release date||9 September 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||18 coins|
|Low Alch||12 coins|
|Store price||60 coins|
|Exchange price||77 coins (info)|
|A tar-like substance mixed with flour and warmed.|
Swamp paste can be made by mixing flour with swamp tar to make and then cooking the mixture on a fire (not a range), giving 2 experience. Swamp tar can be found in Lumbridge Swamp and in Mort Myre Swamp.
Swamp paste can also be bought from the Trader crewmembers at ports such as the one in Catherby, etc., the general store in Port Khazard (south of Ardougne), and Rasolo (west of the Fishing Guild) are very useful for some of the quests listed below. It is also sold at the Mort'ton Builder's Store.
Swamp Paste is used for the following activities:
- Fixing leaks in Cabin Fever.
- Repairing the boat in the Sea Slug quest.
- Repairing the bank in the In Aid of the Myreque quest.
- The Slug Menace quest.
- Repairing the leaks in the boat in the Fishing Trawler minigame.
- Repairing the temple in the Shades of Mort'ton minigame.