|Start point||The Piscatoris Fishing Colony. It can be reached via a boat trip from the river to the west of the Gnome Stronghold.|
|Description||Out on the edge of the known world, the Piscatoris Fishing Colony stands on the brink of disaster. Angry sea trolls are emerging from the sea and attacking the colonists, preventing them from harvesting the valuable monkfish that live in those waters. A highly experienced adventurer will be needed to drive back the trolls for good. The Colony's director, Herman Caranos, has a particular adventurer in mind: the notoriously amoral Wise Old Man of Draynor Village (allegations of his involvement in a spectacular bank robbery have never been substantiated). If you're in the mood for a bit of combat, jump on the boat on the west side of the Gnome Stronghold, speak to the Colony's director and prepare to fight alongside the Wise Old Man as he embarks on his final adventure - his swan song.|
Obtainable during the quest but it is recommended to gather these items before starting the quest to save some time:
|Enemies to defeat|
- Enter the Piscatoris Fishing Colony.
- Talk to Herman Caranos.
The Wise Old ManEdit
- Talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor.
Battle at the ColonyEdit
- Head back to Colony and talk to the Wise Old Man.
- Kill the Trolls and enter Colony (collect 7 bones if needed).
- Talk to Herman (east building).
Repairing the ColonyEdit
- Talk to Franklin Caranos near the entrance.
- Use a log on the firebox and light it in the building directly north.
- Use iron bars on Metal Press.
- Use iron sheets on west broken colony walls, west side.
- Talk to Franklin.
- Talk to Arnold Lydspor in the bank.
- Fish 5 Fresh monkfish to the west (kill trolls if they spawn).
- Cook the monkfish in the kitchen southwest.
- Talk to Arnold.
Raising an ArmyEdit
- Talk to the Wise Old Man and Herman.
- Talk to Wizard Frumscone in the basement of the Wizards' Guild in Yanille.
- Talk to Malignius Mortifer south of Falador. (2)
- Use Pot lid on Empty pot.
- Talk to the Master Crafter inside the Crafting Guild that doesn't wear the skillcape and has dreadlocks.
- Talk to Malignius Mortifer.
The Final BattleEdit
- Talk to Herman.
- Kill the Sea Troll Queen. (Protect from Magic, stand in melee range and use Melee or Ranged)
- Talk to Herman.
- Quest complete!