Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Strongest Monster||Cerberus (level 318)|
|Quests|| • Scorpion Catcher|
• Heroes' Quest
|Inhabitants/Race||Demons, Dragons, Undead, Spiders, Bats|
Click the map to view a larger version.
|Location on World Map|
The first half of this dungeon has no requirements to gain access. There are many notable features in this first half, such as Chaos druids in the northeast corner of the map which are are sometimes killed for their valuable herb drops. Players can also find the Kinshra fortress and lesser demons, which are popular to train on due to their relatively low defence. The second half of the dungeon requires either the Dusty key or 70 agility. the Dusty key opens the door separating the lesser demons and blue dragons. Alternatively, 70 agility can be used to pass the pipe near the entrance of the dungeon which leads to the blue dragon room.
To obtain the Dusty key, the player must venture into the Kinshra fortress and find the Jailer who will drop a jail key upon death. The key can be used to open the two jail cells; open the south one and find Velrak the explorer. He will ask you if you want to go further into the dungeon; say yes and he will give you the Dusty key. Use the key on the door to open it.
The second half of the dungeon contains stronger monsters, mainly killed for Slayer assignments. The first room contains a mixed set of blue dragons and baby blue dragons, the former popular due to the price on their bones and hides. Following a path deeper into the dungeon will contain a fishing spot for lava eels, used for Heroes' Quest. The next room contains black demons, popular with players training combat skills or slayer. A "developed" area can be found and contains poison spiders, so a form of poison protection is recommended. A suspicious floor can be found near the poison spiders, requiring 80 Agility to use and will drop the player off near the entrance; this shortcut, like the pipe goes two ways. If players proceed towards the west, they can find two Black dragons along with the Obelisk of Fire. Going up the ladder will lead the player to the Obelisk of Water. If they went up north, they will find a large group of Hellhounds, popular with players seeking clue scrolls. Cerberus' Lair can be found in the hellhounds room, where players can fight Cerberus if they are on a hellhound or boss slayer task for it.
- Many monsters ranging from low to high combat levels, with stronger monsters being encountered as players progress deeper into the dungeon.
- There is an Agility shortcut from the entrance to the blue dragons, which requires level 70 Agility to use. It negates the need for the Dusty key.
- There is an Agility shortcut from the entrance to the poison spiders, which requires level 80 Agility to use. It negates the need for a dusty key.
- In the north-eastern section of the hellhound area is the entrance to Cerberus' Lair, where players can fight Cerberus, providing they have level 91 in slayer.
- The Obelisk of Water and Fire can be found near the black dragons (players have to climb up a ladder to reach the water obelisk).
- There is a Kharid Scorpion near the poison spiders, which must be caught during Scorpion Catcher.
- Players can fish for lava eel during and after the Heroes' Quest inside the dungeon.
- The Cauldron of Thunder can be found here, and is used during Druidic Ritual.
- Baby blue dragon
- Black demon
- Black dragon
- Black Knight
- Blue dragon
- Chaos druid
- Chaos dwarf
- Magic axe
- Hill Giant
- Giant bat
- Lesser demon
- Monk of Zamorak
- Poison spider
- Suit of armour
- This dungeon, along with Brimhaven Dungeon, was given an expansion in the Black demon and Blue dragon areas due to their popularity on slayer tasks on 10 September 2015.
Ancient Cavern • Ardougne Sewers • Clock Tower Basement • Eagles' Peak Dungeon • Elemental Workshop • Goblin Cave Mogre Camp (Port Khazard) • Observatory Dungeon • Temple of Ikov • Tower of Life Basement • Underground Pass • Waterfall Dungeon • White Wolf Mountain Caves • Witchaven Shrine Dungeon • Yanille Agility dungeon
Digsite Dungeon • Dorgeshuun Mines • Draynor Sewers • Dungeon of Tolna • Edgeville dungeon • H.A.M. Hideout • Lumbridge Swamp Caves • Saradomin Shrine • Stronghold of Security • Tunnel of Chaos • Varrock Sewers
Ape Atoll Dungeon • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Dungeon (Player-owned house) • Entrana Dungeon • Evil Chicken's Lair • Grand Tree Tunnels • Jatizso Mines • Lunar Isle Mine • Miscellania & Etceteria Dungeon • Mos'Le Harmless Caves • Underwater Tunnel • Waterbirth Dungeon