|Start point||Ali Morrisane|
|Description||Description: Ali - RuneScape's self proclaimed greatest merchant is having difficulties. He is selling things at such a rate that he cannot keep his market stall in stock.
Word has it that he is on the lookout for someone to recruit him some help from his home town Pollnivneach, a somewhat anarchic place south of the Shantay pass.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Ali Morrisane next to the Silk Stall in Al Kharid. (1-2-2-2)
- Buy a Kharidian headpiece and a Fake beard and combine them.
- Head to Pollnivneach.
- Give the beers to Drunken Ali. (You can buy them from Ali the Barman.)
- Go west of the bar and question the Menaphite Thugs.
- Talk to the Bandits in Pollnivneach.
- Head to the camel store northwest of the bar.
- Ask Ali the Camel Man for two camels. Offer nothing, then offer five-hundred Coins. (4-2-1-2-2)
- Talk to a bandit and a Menaphite to give them each a Receipt.
- Go to Ali the Operator and ask to join his gang (big purple tent, southwest)
- Pickpocket a Villager then return to Ali the Operator. (1-2)
- Talk to the Street urchin near the centre town fountain. Pay him ten coins and then pickpocket the villager with an arrow over their head.
- Talk to Ali the Operator and ask for help to get the blackjack. (1-2)
- Equip the Oak-blackjack and then lure a villager into a secluded area. Knock out the villager with the blackjack and pickpocket them.
- Talk to Ali the Operator.
- Put on the Desert disguise and gloves.
- Hide behind the large cactus near the mayor's house.
- Use the Keys on the door.
- Search the Study desk in the south-west part of the house for a note.
- Go to the first floor.
- Search the landscape picture near the bed.
- Hit the button on the dial to reset it, then hit 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, in that order, clockwise.
- Give the Jewels to Ali the Operator.
- Talk to a Menaphite Thug.
- Talk to Ali the Operator. (2)
- Talk to Ali the barman. (3)
- Go up the hill northwest of the kebab shop and talk to Ali the hag.
- Use a coin on the snake charmer sitting south of the bar.
- Use the Snake charm on a Desert snake north of the Menaphite tent until it goes into the Snake basket.
- Talk to Ali the hag again.
- Buy special sauce from the kebab seller. (3-2)
- Use it on a trough behind the camel shop.
- Use a bucket on the dung if it is brown. If it is green, use more sauce on a camel until it is brown.
- Talk to Ali the hag to give her Ugthanki dung and get Hag's poison.
- Use the Hag's poison on the beer on the table in the bar.
- Talk to Ali the Operator.
Dealing With the ThugsEdit
- Talk to the Menaphite Leader.
- Kill the Tough Guy.
- Talk to a villager. (2)
- Talk to the Bandit Leader wandering around the northern Magic carpet station.
- Kill the Bandit Champion.
- Talk to a villager.
- Talk to Ali the Mayor by the well in village centre.
- Return to Ali Morrisane (with whom you started the quest). (1)
- Quest complete!