Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
|Start point||Talk to the squire located in the White Knights' Castle in Falador.|
|Description||Sir Vyvin's squire is in trouble. He has accidentally lost Sir Vyvin's ceremonial sword. Help him find a replacement without Sir Vyvin finding out.|
|Length||Short - Medium|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to the Squire in the White Knights' Castle. (chat options: 1, 2, 1, 1)
- Talk to Reldo in the library of Varrock Palace. (option 4)
- Talk to Thurgo south of Port Sarim - and give him a redberry pie - Talk to him again. (2, 2. - 2)
- Go to the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon to the east and mine a blurite ore.
- Talk to the Squire. ( ) - just hold space bar.
- Go to Sir Vyvin's Room on the 2nd floor[, and search the cupboard in his bedroom, to find a ]Portrait. He must not be in the room.
- Talk to Thurgo - Bring your iron bars and blurite ore - Talk to him again and he'll make the blurite sword. (2. - 2.)
- Bring the sword to the Squire.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!