Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
|Start point||Talk to the squire located in the White Knights' Castle in Falador.|
|Description||Sir Vyvin's squire is in trouble. He has accidentally lost Sir Vyvin's ceremonial sword. Help him find a replacement without Sir Vyvin finding out.|
|Length||Short - Medium|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to the Squire in the White Knights' Castle. (chat options: 1, 2, 1, 1)
- Talk to Reldo in the library of Varrock Palace. (option 4)
- Talk to Thurgo south of Port Sarim - and give him a redberry pie - Talk to him again. (2, 2, 2)
- Talk to the Squire.
- Go to Sir Vyvin's Room on the 2nd floor[, and search the cupboard in his bedroom, to find a ]Portrait. He must not be looking at you or in the room.
- Talk to Thurgo.
- Go to the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon to the east and mine a blurite ore.
- Talk to Thurgo again - Bring your iron bars and blurite ore - Talk to him again and he'll make the blurite sword. (2. - 2.)
- Bring the sword to the Squire.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!