|Start point||Talk to Sigmund in Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||Sigmund is the advisor to the Duke of Lumbridge, but the duke does not always take his advice.
When part of the cellar wall collapses the duke insists the damage was caused by an earthquake, but Sigmund is worried about a monster attack. If you investigate this mystery it will lead you through treacherous caves to uncover something lost by the Gods for thousands of years.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Start by talking to Sigmund. (Chat-1-)
- Talk to the duke, cook, Hans, Father Aereck, Donie, and Bob. One will mention a goblin in the basement.
- Talk to Sigmund again, then the duke.
- Use your pickaxe on the rubble in the basement.
- Light your light source and grab the brooch.
- Show the brooch to the duke. (Chat-3-)
- Go to Reldo, the palace librarian in Varrock. (Chat-1-)
- Search the north-west bookshelf for goblin symbol book.
- Read through the book until you see goblin symbols then close it.
- North of Falador, talk to the Goblin Village generals, and mediate for them until you learn goblin emotes.
- Go back to Lumbridge, and talk to the duke. He will tell you to investigate the caves further.
- Follow the map through the caves. Don't stray from it!
- At the end of the cave talk to Mistag, and do your Goblin Bow in front of him.
- Talk to Mistag then let him take you back to Lumbridge.
- Talk to the duke, he won't believe you. (Chat-3-)
- Pickpocket Sigmund and unlock his chest in the other room to find some HAM robes (keep them for later)
- Tell the duke that Sigmund is part of Humans Against Monsters. (Chat-3-)
- Go to the HAM lair (west of the general store; pick the lock)
- Search the crates in the first room to find the stolen silverware.
- Bring the silverware to the duke. He will fire Sigmund and give you a signed peace treaty. (Chat-3-)
- Go into the basement again use the follow option to travel to Mistag
- Talk to Mistag.
- Quest complete!