|Start point||Irena, the woman crying on the Kharidian Desert side of the Shantay Pass south of Al Kharid.|
|Description||South of Al Kharid a new desert pass has opened up, leading to the dangers of the Kharid desert.
Don your desert garb and make sure your waterskin is full before heading off into the trackless dunes in search of desert adventure.
|Length||Long (30 to 40 minutes if using energy potions)|
|Enemies to defeat||Mercenary Captain (level 47)|
Getting into the campEdit
- Go to the Desert Mining Camp entrance (south of Irena).
- "Search" the gate.
- "Watch" the Mercenary Captain, then talk to him. (Chat 1-2-2-1)
- Go west to the Bedabin camp and talk to Al Shabim in the big tent. Select the second chat option.
- Go back east to the gate talk to the Captain (Chat option 4). He will attack you kill him and get the key to the gate.
Warning: You will be arrested if you skip the dialogue and attack him.
- Unequip everything except your desert robes and enter the gate.
Warning: You will jailed if you equip armour or weapons or unequip your slave clothing while inside the camp!
Getting into the mineEdit
Note: To escape quicker should you be jailed later, you may choose to grab a Cell door key now by searching the table in the jail building.
- Talk to the Male slave on the east wall. (Chat 1-2-1-1-1-1-1)
- Equip your slave outfit and enter the mine through the large doors to the northeast.
- Follow the path until you reach a guarded cave entrance.
- Talk to one of the guards. (Chat 2-2-2)
- Talk to Al Shabim in the south tent in the Bebadin Camp. You will be given a Bedabin key. (Chat 1-1)
- Note: If you plan to get there by going west on foot from the Desert Mining Camp, you can unequip your slave clothing to be jailed and quickly go to the surface.
- Go back to the Desert Mining Camp.
- Go up the ladder in the jail building and search the southern bookcase on the western wall.
- In the same room, talk to Captain Siad. (Chat 1-5-3-1)
- Open chest to obtain Technical plans.
- Go back to the Bebadin Camp and show Al Shabim the plans. (Chat 1-1)
- Use the anvil in the northern tent. Following the plans, create a Prototype dart.
- Use a bronze bar to create a Prototype dart tip.
- Use 10 feathers on the tip to create the dart.
- Take the dart to Al Shabim, who will in return give you the Tenti pineapple.
- Head back to the guards in the mine with your pineapple and give it to one of them.
- Go through the cave entrance and head east until you're beside the mine cart. Search the nearby barrels to get a barrel.
- Get into the mine cart by searching it. (Chat 1)
Warning: Do not talk to Ana, she will alert the guards.
- Go down the west-northwest path and use a barrel on Ana (blonde hair in the northeast area).
- Head back to the mine cart. Put Ana in the mine cart, then take the cart yourself. (Chat 1)
- Search nearby barrels to find Ana.
- Put Ana on the winch bucket (northwest area of room).
- Don't raise the guard's suspicions when he offers help. (Chat 1-1)
Warning: Do not remove clothes to go to jail. If you do, you will have to mine 15 rocks to get out.
- Head back to the surface by walking (or running).
- Operate the winch (southwest in the camp), then search the barrel west of the winch to find Ana.
- Put Ana on the wooden cart at the centre of the Camp.
- Talk to the Mine cart driver. (Chat 2-2-1-3-3-3-1-2)
- Get on the cart by searching it.
- Head back to Irena for your reward.
- Quest complete!