Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||23 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||2 coins|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||2 coins|
|Exchange price||9 coins (info)|
|Use with a needle to make clothes.|
Thread is used along with a needle to make armour out of leather, dragon leather and cured yak-hide. Each thread spool has 4-5 uses before it is consumed. A "use" means an action performed, not number of leathers used (i.e. making vambraces, which use 1 hide each, consumes thread at the same rate as making chaps, which use 2 hides each). There is a spawn point in the kitchen of the Jolly Boar Inn, located north-east of Varrock.
Stores stocking threadEdit
- Al Kharid, Dommik's Crafting Store (100)
- Rimmington, Rommik's Crafty Supplies (100)
- Canifis, Fidelio's General Store (50) (members only)
- Keldagrim, Carefree Crafting Stall (100) (members only)
- Sophanem, Jamila's Craft Stall (100) (members only)
- Ape Atoll, Hamab's Crafting Emporium (100) (members only)
- Neitiznot, Neitiznot Supplies (10) (members only)
- Lunar Isle, Moon Clan Fine Clothes (500) (members only)
- Piscatoris Fishing Colony, Arnold's Eclectic Supplies (15) (members only)