|Release date||5 December 2005 (Update)|
|Location||There is one close to every farming patch.|
|Notable features||Can be used to store farming equipment.|
|Looks after your farming tools.|
All Tool leprechauns can carry various Farming tools for you and you can retrieve them from any leprechaun:
- 1 rake
- 1 spade
- 1 seed dibber
- 1 watering can (any amount)
- 1 pair of secateurs or enchanted secateurs
- 1 gardening trowel
- 255 empty buckets
- 255 buckets of compost
- 255 buckets of supercompost
- There is a leprechaun on the roof of the Troll Stronghold that is laying in a chair and relaxing. He leaves during the battle against the Baby Roc and the Giant Roc, then comes back afterwards.
- When you try to exchange cabbages into noted cabbages at Falador farming patches, the Tool Leprechaun complains about cabbages and tells you to take them away.