|Start point||Talk to Effigy near the tower South of Ardougne; next to the Necromancer's tower, east of the monastery (straight south of the East Ardougne bank).|
|Description||The construction of a mysterious tower is almost complete, but the builders working on it have gone on strike. Losing patience, the alchemists that hired them are looking for anybody to help them. When the world of magic and the world of logic combine you can expect dangerous results, but a true adventurer would cherish such things... wouldn't they?|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Effigy south of East Ardougne to begin the quest.
- Talk to Bonafido, he will ask to get a Builder outfit.
- Wear the full outfit. Talk to Bonafido and answer his questions: Tea, Whistle for attention, Your legs are getting a bit cold and Carry on, it'll fix itself.
- Inside the tower, search the crates and get as much as you can from the following list (search more crates when necessary):
- Fixed pressure
- Repair the Pipe, Pressure and Cage and resolve the mini-puzzles on the upper floors with the above materials.
- Talk to Effigy.
- Go upstairs to watch a cutscene involving the alchemists and the Homunculus.
- Go outside to talk to Effigy.
- Return upstairs and answer the Homunculus' questions until the bar is filled with either 'Logic' or 'Magic'.
- Talk to Effigy again.
- Go to the dungeon floor inside the tower and talk to the Homunculus.