Treasure Trails is an activity which involves clue scrolls, rarely dropped items dropped by the majority of monsters on RuneScape. Clue scrolls contain clues and riddles for the player to solve to reach the casket and reap the rewards. The higher the level of the monster, the harder the clue scroll that it will drop.
If you need help or are stuck at solving a clue scroll, go to the Treasure Trails Guide.
Items that are needed Edit
You should not venture out looking for treasure without these items!
- Clue Scroll - Without the clue scroll in your inventory, you cannot progress to the next clue.
- Spade - Used for clues that requires digging.
- Sextant - For coordinate clues.
- Watch - For coordinate clues.
- Chart - For coordinate clues.
Recommended for Treasure Trails Edit
- Ancient Magicks and Lunar Magic spellbooks for additional teleports and the ability to speak to NPC's directly.
- Ectophial which is obtained from the Ghosts Ahoy quest
Difficulty Levels Edit
There are three types of difficulty levels for a clue scroll, these are: easy, medium, and hard. More difficult trails provide more valuable rewards, for example easy clues can have black trimmed armour as a reward whereas hard clues would have a chance of giving rune trimmed armour instead.
- Easy scrolls can have 1-5 clues with few or no quest requirements.
- Medium scrolls can be 3-6 clues long with some quest requirements.
- Hard scrolls can be 4-8 clues long with high-leveled enemies to defeat, and high-leveled quest requirements.
The items listed below are the rewards that are possible to receive from all levels of Treasure Trails. These items are not guaranteed rewards, only possibilities.
|Varying amounts of coins.|
|God pages for God books.|
|Various runes and elemental staves.|
|All player-craftable amulets, up to and including dragonstone.|
|Willow, Yew, and Magic composite bows.|
Easy rewards Edit
The items listed below are the rewards that you can get from level 1 clue scrolls only!
The items listed below are the rewards that you can get from level 2 clue scrolls only!
It is possible to obtain normal adamant armour, adamant weapons, adamant pickaxes, adamantite nails, adamant crossbows, fire battlestaves, green d'hide chaps, green d'hide body, yew shortbows, teak planks, swordfish and lobster.
|Third-Age Melee Armour|
|Third-Age Range Armour|
|Third-Age Magic Armour|