Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Also called?||Gnome city|
|Release date||22 December 2002 (Update)|
|No. of banks||3|
|No. of altars||0|
|Leader||King Narnode Shareen|
|Location on World Map|
|Eagles' Peak||←||Tree Gnome Stronghold||→||Baxtorian Falls|
The Tree Gnome Stronghold is the gnome capital city. It was added along with the Agility skill, and remains the first training area for the skill. It is one of the largest cities in RuneScape, spanning quite a large area despite being sparsely populated.
- The Grand Tree is the largest structure in the stronghold.
- The lowest level Agility training course (this course is impossible to fail and take damage on).
- A swamp to collect king worms and toads for their toad's legs (for Herblore and Gnome Restaurant).
- The Gnome Ball arena.
- Yew trees and a magic tree for Woodcutting.
- A flax picking area, as well as spinning wheels for Crafting and Fletching.
- Teleport to the rune essence mine (Brimstail).
- River fishing areas.
First floor of the Grand TreeEdit
- Rometti's Fine Fashions sells Gnome robes in pink, green, blue, cream, and turquoise. It is owned by Rometti.
- Funch's Fine Groceries sells ingredients for cocktails. It is owned by Heckel Funch.
- Blurberry's Bar sells 'Premade' cocktails. Note that the barman, not Blurberry, sells these.
- Grand Tree Groceries sells ingredients for gnome cuisine. It is owned by Hudo.
- Gianne's Restaurant sells 'Premade' gnome food. Note that instead of Gianne snr. or Gianne jnr. the wares are sold by the Gnome Waiter.
Second floor of the Grand TreeEdit
- Gulluck and Sons sells a variety of ranged armaments along with axes, battleaxes and two-handed swords. It is owned by Gulluck.
- Gnome glider - top level of the Grand Tree.
- Just south of Grand Tree:
- A Spirit tree (used after completing The Grand Tree quest)
- Balloon transport system after completing the Enlightened Journey quest
- Grand seed pods from the Gnome Restaurant minigame - these may be used to instantly transport a player to the Grand Tree. They are consumed when used.
- In the northeastern corner is an Agility shortcut to Barbarian Outpost (requires 37 Agility), if the Grand Tree quest has been completed.
- Gnome King
- Gnome Village
- Gnome Village 2
- Narnode's Theme