Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Also called?||TGV, Gnome maze|
|Release date||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|No. of banks||None|
|No. of altars||None|
|Location on World Map|
|Observatory||←||Tree Gnome Village||→||Fight Arena (location)|
The Tree Gnome Village is the home of the gnomes. It is primarily a giant hedge maze, at the centre of which lies a civilisation. To enter the village, press squeeze through loose railing. If you talk to Elkoy, he will take you through the maze saving a bit of time.
The Maze Edit
- Gnome Village Dungeon - There are skeletons, giant bats and hobgoblins in here, as well as a jail with a gnome called Golrie (he is featured in the Waterfall Quest, Regicide and Roving Elves quest).
- Spirit Tree - After completing Tree Gnome Village quest, you can use this. It can teleport you to the Grand Exchange, south of Ardougne and the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
Here is a list of creatures that inhabit the maze:
- Imp - level 1
- Rat - level 1
- Gnome - level 1
- Spider - level 1
- Giant rat - level 3
- Goblin - level 5
- Zombie - level 13 or 24 (dungeon)
- Bear - level 19
- Giant Bat - level 27 (dungeon)
- Terrorbird - level 28
- Hill Giant - level 28
- Hobgoblin - level 28 (dungeon)
- Ogre - level 53
- Wolf - level 64
The general store is owned by Bolkoy. Shop items include:
- Pot (3) - 1 coin
- Bronze pickaxe (5) - 1 coin
- Jug (2) - 1 coin
- Shears (2) - 1 coin
- Bucket (2) - 2 coins
- Tinderbox (2) - 1 coin
- Chisel (2)- 1 coin
- Hammer (5) - 1 coin
- Bronze arrow (30) - 1 coins
- Cooked meat (2) - 5 coins