|Release date||6 August 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||This is not going to hurt... but it might tickle.|
The TzRek-Jad (translated as Baby Fire Elemental) is a pet that can be obtained via defeating TzTok-Jad in the TzHaar Fight Cave. Players are twice as likely at receiving the pet upon defeating TzTok-Jad if they are assigned to defeat it on a slayer task. In addition, players may exchange their fire capes by speaking to TzHaar-Mej-Jal for a 1/200 chance of obtaining TzRek-Jad.
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), a message in the chatbox appears (You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack.) and it will be placed into their inventory. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
- ↑ Drop chance is 1/100 when a player is assigned to defeat TzTok-Jad on a slayer task.
- Player: Do you miss your people?
- TzRek-Jad: Mej-TzTok-Jad Kot-Kl! (TzTok-Jad will protect us!)
- Player: No.. I don't think so.
- TzRek-Jad: Jal-Zek Kl? (Foreigner hurt us?)
- Player: No, no, I wouldn't hurt you.
- Player: Are you hungry?
- TzRek-Jad: Kl-Kra!
- Player: Ooookay...