Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Combat level||15, 22|
|Always drops||Bones, Unicorn horns (members only)|
|Horse with a horn.|
Unicorns wander around forested areas in RuneScape. On members servers, unicorns drop unicorn horns, which are used in Herblore to make anti-poison potions. Unicorns are also one of the oldest monsters in the game, existing in beta RuneScape Classic; They are also one of the most updated monsters, having been graphically updated 4 different times.
- Entrana: 4
- North-west of Catherby: 2
- South of Seers' Village: 2
- South of Yanille: 2
- South of Varrock (below south-east mine): 2
- Ardougne Zoo (Fairy ring code B•I•S): 2
- East of Rellekka, west of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon: 1 unicorn, 2 foals
- Between Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp: 1
- North-east of the pub/bar in Barbarian Village: 2
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Unicorn bone 1 Common  Not sold Ensouled unicorn head 1 Uncommon (1/35) 808