Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Today Runescape update fixes a large number of outstanding bugs in the game.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Bug where you could teleport from the high level wilderness dungeon is fixed
- Bug where iron arrows were usable on the free servers is fixed
- Bug where you could get a skull for retaliating to a ranged attack is fixed
- Bug where shadow spiders prevented potions from running out is fixed
- Bug where arrows did not stack correctly, if multiple players shot the same target is fixed
- Bug where recovery questions were occasionally reported as 'not set' is fixed
- Bug where attacking another player immediately after a retreat caused a glitch is fixed
- Bug where player occasionally ran in random direction after ranged kill is fixed