Today Runescape update fixes a large number of outstanding bugs in the game.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Bug where you could teleport from the high level wilderness dungeon is fixed
- Bug where iron arrows were usable on the free servers is fixed
- Bug where you could get a skull for retaliating to a ranged attack is fixed
- Bug where shadow spiders prevented potions from running out is fixed
- Bug where arrows did not stack correctly, if multiple players shot the same target is fixed
- Bug where recovery questions were occasionally reported as 'not set' is fixed
- Bug where attacking another player immediately after a retreat caused a glitch is fixed
- Bug where player occasionally ran in random direction after ranged kill is fixed
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.