We have made a few improvements to Castle Wars today:
- You no longer need your own flag to score a point for your team, just bring the enemies flag back to your flag point! This should lead to more exciting higher scoring games.
- The yellow arrow will now point to where your opponents flag is if it's been dropped or being carried by someone.
- There is now a timer displayed in the game window while in the waiting areas showing you when the next game will start - no more trying to spot time messages in your chat window!
- Your own team will now appear green on the minimap and your opponents will appear white. This replaces the normal friends list effects in the castlewars area.
- "Attack" is now the left-click option on all your opponents, and right-click on all of your own team.
- The doors out of the respawn rooms are now "Energy Barriers", so the whole team can pass through at once.
- A few minor fixes
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.