Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We have made a few improvements to Castle Wars today:
- You no longer need your own flag to score a point for your team, just bring the enemies flag back to your flag point! This should lead to more exciting higher scoring games.
- The yellow arrow will now point to where your opponents flag is if it's been dropped or being carried by someone.
- There is now a timer displayed in the game window while in the waiting areas showing you when the next game will start - no more trying to spot time messages in your chat window!
- Your own team will now appear green on the minimap and your opponents will appear white. This replaces the normal friends list effects in the castlewars area.
- "Attack" is now the left-click option on all your opponents, and right-click on all of your own team.
- The doors out of the respawn rooms are now "Energy Barriers", so the whole team can pass through at once.
- A few minor fixes