Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Falador hairdresser now offers 26 new styles of hair and beard, as well as offering all the colours that were available on Tutorial Island.
- Thessalia's clothes shop now offers 37 new costume options.
- Some adjustments have beem nade to last week's Wilderness update:
- The level 129 rogues outside the Rogues' Castle can no longer be lured into the building or out of the keep.
- The drop tables for Callisto, Vet'ion, Venenatis and the lava dragons have been buffed.
- There are now more red chinchompas in the Wilderness, and the scenery has been shifted to help keep them together.
- Level 18 zombies in the Graveyard of Shadows now drop dark fishing bait.
- Monsters that drop dark fishing bait will now do so more frequently.
- Resource respawn rates in Mandrith's resource area have been increased.
- The ecumenical key now has a more consistent drop rate.
- The following bugs have been fixed:
- Run energy now restores at a more consistent rate while players are charging orbs at an obelisk.
- The Wilderness level display has been returned to the correct position on PvP worlds.
- The dragonfire shield can now perform its special attack while its owner is wielding a Trident of the Seas.
- Manta rays had dropped off the Cooking and Fishing skill guides.
- A stray minimap icon has been removed from Seers' Village.
- The Trident of the Seas no longer sticks to Guthan's chainskirt on female characters.
- The bolt enchantment interface now shows the correct graphic for diamond bolts, and no longer allows the rune count text to overflow.
- Magic boxes can now work on GWD imps.
- Boarding the Pest Control landers will no longer bring up incorrect information about your score in your last game.
- The kills:deaths ratio board in Edgeville can now show more text without overflowing.