Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following items voted for on the content poll have been implemented:
- Team capes are now available on the worlds with F2P-style restrictions.
- Chat-channel messages now have a 'Kick' option.
- Attempting to kick a player from a chat-channel will cause a notification message to be sent round the channel.
- The money in your Miscellania coffers is now protected by your Bank PIN.
- Tool leprechauns now stand near their patches rather than wandering so far away.
- Tool leprechauns will now convert your crops to banknotes. Use the items on the leprechaun to make use of this facility.
- If you put something into a compost bin, you will now automatically continue putting those items into the bin until you run out or the bin becomes full.
- Pineapples and watermelons now have 'Use' as their left-click option, rather than 'Eat'.
- Ava will now sell you replacement devices or upgrade your existing devices with less dialogue.
- The 'Bones to Bananas' and 'Bones to Peaches' spells now work on more types of bone, including big bones.
- Dunstan will now sell you additional law talismans, provided you have fewer than 5 law talismans and law tiaras in total.
- Magic carpets can now be used while you have a weapon equipped. The 'Travel' option on the merchants now has less dialogue.
- When you have teleported with the ectophial, you will now automatically try to refill it from the Ectofuntus.