- Prison Pete's balloons have been enlarged, making them easier to identify.
- The Grand Tree show-down with the demon now works like a cutscene.
- Farming gardeners will more reliably recognise that fully-grown willow trees can be chopped down.
- Harpie bug swarms will no longer be assigned as a Slayer target unless you have the appropriate Firemaking level.
- The jewelled sceptre no longer teleports players into the Desert Treasure pyramid before they have completed enough of the quest to unlock it.
- An emote has been updated to stop it interfering with your movement.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.