- We've fixed the following bugs:
- The tablet versions of the 'Bones to Bananas' and 'Bones to Peaches' spells now work on the same kinds of bone as the spellbook versions of those spells.
- Toy boxes in Player-Owned Houses have been updated to hold the untradeable 'rare' items that will be released over the summer.
- The rune shop in the TzHaar area now restocks certain runes a bit more slowly due to pricing issues.
- The following items voted for on the content poll have been implemented:
- The chatbox now applies text-wrapping to long messages.
- Canoes can now be used on worlds with F2P-style restrictions.
- The bridge in the Hollows can now be crossed with a single click once you have repaired it.
- The pickaxe animation, used when players mine normal rocks, has been reverted to an older version.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.