- The following bugs have been fixed:
- The 'Click to continue' button now works more reliably when you're clicking rapidly through dialogue.
- The message notifying you that your cannon has decayed no longer appears five minutes too early.
- The overload effect from Nightmare Zone now resets itself more quickly if you leave unexpectedly.
- When rearranging your bank, you should no longer see ghostly outlines of items that are no longer there.
- Players can no longer use a gnomeball to interrupt other players' Make-X actions without the gnomeball being thrown.
- Players with uncharged dragonfire shields should no longer be warned that their dragonfire shield will lose its charges if dropped.
- The dye-mixing animation no longer interferes with players' walk animations.
- We have also released some code in preparation for the forthcoming Clan Cup.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.