Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- We've fixed the following bugs:
- Empty essence pouches that were being fussy with which types of essence they would accept will take all types once again.
- A cutscene in A Tail of Two Cats has been fixed.
- A patch of ground near the Observatory no longer pushes you off it.
- The following items voted for on the content poll have been implemented:
- F2P-style worlds are now available for subscribers who wish to play without members' features.
- If you log out or disconnect in the TzHaar Fight Cave during a wave, you will now automatically restart that wave when you log back in.
- Yanni Salika will now sell you another bone key after completing Shilo Village so that you can revisit Rashiliyia's tomb. The key can now be added to the keyring.
- Rohak will now sell you another rock cake after completing his section of Recipe for Disaster.
- The Slayer gem now has a right-click option for checking your progress.
- Number input boxes now understand "k" = "thousand" and "m" = "million".
- You are no longer locked into the action when smithing at an anvil, so you can walk away at any point, and your run energy will restore while you smith.
- Your prayer points and other stats are now restored when you leave Castle Wars.