Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Today we have introduced the following additions and improvements to Runescape 2
- The family crest quest is now available
- Added the king black dragon
- It is possible to rearrange your inventory/bank - just drag the items!
- Large stacks of objects on the ground work a lot better now
- Pointing at a player shows you their name without needing to right click
- NPCs,objects & players have larger click area, making them easier to click
We have fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed: By switching between Silverlight and your standard weapon you could hit silly amounts of damage on demons
- Fixed: Catherby big net fishing required a fishing rod and bait
- Fixed: Sea slug quest didn't show up as completed on your quest list
- Fixed: When taking a bucket from the crate at Catherby a message box would get stuck open
- Fixed: Mordred couldn't be killed with magic
- Fixed: Arhein's shop wasn't working properly
- Fixed: There was a lava eel fishing spot in the Catherby fishing shop
- Fixed: Some ranges which weren't working
- Fixed: You could walk in mid air from the black knight's fortress
- Fixed: Burnt bones didn't disapeer when buried