Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We have recently fixed the following bugs in RS2:
- Fixed: Various bugs which caused players to get "connection lost" very often whilst playing.
- Fixed: A bug which caused characters to occasionally get stuck logged in.
- Fixed: A bug which meant people sometimes showed up as online on your friends list when they were offline.
- Fixed: A bug which meant people sometimes showed up as offline on your friends list when they were online.
- Fixed: When you swapped hats you still appeared to be wearing the first hat.
- Fixed: Poison antidote potions used up eyes of newt instead of ground unicorn horn.
- Fixed: Tying up Lady Keli didn't use up the rope.
- Fixed: Your cat would change colour and age when you interacted with another player's cats.
- Fixed: Gertrudes cat quest didn't show up as completed on the quest list when it was.
- Fixed: You needed 101 coins in your inventory to pay Shilp 100.
- Fixed: You could get multiple kittens at once.
- Fixed: The pickaxe salesmen described the different pickaxes as they were in RS1 rather than RS2.
- Fixed: Port Sarim magic shop didn't stock earth runes.
- Fixed: Maces didn't have their correct combat levels.
- Fixed: Some of the new leather items had ridiculously high values.
- Fixed: Snape grass was using the wrong graphic.
- Fixed: Prayers drained too slowly.
- Fixed: You could get into the Champions Guild without the quest points requirement.
- Fixed: The secret door near the start of Edgeville Dungeon was broken.
Following player feedback we have also
- Cut out some unnessecary speech on some shopkeepers
- Made lesser demons not block
- Made baby blue dragons drop a new sort of bone called baby dragon bones
- Removed some annoying fences