Warrior could refer to:
- Warrior (Rellekka), a level 48 human (attackable) found in Rellekka
- Warrior (Lost City), a non-player character from the Lost City quest
- Al-Kharid warrior, a thievable and attackable level 9 human found in Al Kharid
- Warrior woman, a thievable level 24 human found in various places
- Combat classes include melee fighters, sometimes called "warriors"
- Warriors' Guild, a guild in Burthorpe it is open to players with a strength and attack level of a combined 130+ or 99 in one of the skills
- Warrior Guild Potion Shop, a shop that sells normal attack, strength and defence potions in the Warriors' Guild
- Warrior Guild Armoury, a shop that sells various melee equipment from bronze to mithril in the Warriors' Guild.
- Warrior Guild Food Shop, a shop that sells a variety of food in the Warriors' Guild.
- Warrior guild token, a currency usable within the Warriors' Guild to enter the cyclops chamber.
- Spiritual Warrior, a slayer monster located in the God Wars Dungeon and Wilderness God Wars Dungeon
- Warrior ring or Warrior ring (i), a fremennik ring obtainable as a drop from Dagannoth Rex
| This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.