Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||6 coins|
|Low Alch||4 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||321 coins (info)|
|Sour berries, used in potions.|
While planting the seed requires level 59 Farming, picking the berries does not. Once all berries are picked from the bush, it will produce more berries, approximately 1 per 25 minutes, until there are 4 again.
Berry Patch Locations Edit
You can grow White berries in the following locations:
- Champions Guild, a little west of the champions guild, south from the South-west Varrock mine
- Rimmington, right by the house portal.
- South of Ardougne, right by the Monastery.
- 2 White berries spawn on Lava Dragon Isle in the Wilderness, respawns every 4-5 seconds.
- Isafdar, just north of the Elf Tracker among the trees (watch for the tripwire), respawns every 4–5 seconds
- Grown using the Farming skill (requires level 59 Farming and whiteberry seeds)
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Corporeal Beast 785 120 (noted) Kurask 106 12 Cave crawler 23 1 Chaos druid warrior 37 1 Salarin the Twisted 70 1 Werewolf 88 1
|Fruit tree produce|