White Knight equipment (also known as white equipment) is a group of weapons and armour used by the White Knights. As their name suggests, the equipment is white in colour. To wield White Knight equipment the player must have completed the Wanted! quest, and have at least 10 Attack to wield weapons and 10 Defence to wear armour.
To obtain White Knight equipment, a player can either buy items from Sir Vyvin (after completion of Wanted!) in the Falador Castle or trade with another player. However, buying white equipment from Sir Vyvin will depend on your White Knight ranking.
A good location to kill black knights is in the southern portion of Taverley Dungeon. When in the dungeon, place your cannon 8 squares from the front of the northern entrance, and two squares west of the eastern pillar. Stand 1 square East and 2 squares South of the base of your cannon. You never leave this position.
In order to increase your ranking and unlock equipment items, you must kill a certain number of Black Knights.
- Novice - 100 Black Knights killed - unlocks chainbody and platelegs
- Peon - 200 Black Knights - dagger and shortsword
- Page - 300 Black Knights - med helm, plateskirt and sq shield
- Noble - 500 Black Knights - mace, Magic staff and longsword
- Adept - 800 Black Knights - full helm, platebody, kiteshield, armoured boots and gloves
- Master - 1,300 Black Knights - 2h sword, halberd, scimitar, warhammer, battleaxe and claws
White equipment offers the same bonuses as black weapons and black armour, except for a slightly higher Prayer bonus. Due to the difficulty of obtaining it compared to its stats, is mostly worn for appearance rather than use in combat.
- White dagger
- White claws
- White sword
- White longsword
- White scimitar
- White warhammer
- White battleaxe
- White 2h sword
- White halberd
- White magic staff
- White sq shield
- White kiteshield
- White med helm
- White full helm
- White chainbody
- White platebody
- White plateskirt
- White platelegs
- White boots
- White gloves