Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|• A droopy tree.|
• These trees are found near water.
A willow tree requires level 30 Woodcutting to chop down. It often gives more than one set of willow logs before being cut down at 67.5 Woodcutting experience per set of logs cut. These trees are often used for high level woodcutters who want experience as they give a good amount relative to the time taken. Chopping these trees is arguably the best Woodcutting experience for free players. Thus, it is common to find large quantities of woodcutters on a willow tree in a free-to-play world. There is a high demand for the logs, for the same reason as the woodcutters, because they are cheap but give good Fletching experience.
They are also popular because they are found in close proximity to banks and are in clusters. Willow trees are found near almost any body of water on RuneScape. They are commonly found by rivers, lakes, and oceans.
- Draynor Village, south-west of the marketplace, five trees, often crowded
- Port Sarim, beside the bar, four trees
- Rimmington, south of the village, ten trees
- Lumbridge, west of Farmer Fred's barn, four trees
- Lumbridge, east of the Lumbridge Guide, beside the furnace
- Varrock, east of Champions' Guild, two trees
- Varrock, south, near the sheep farm, two trees
- Edgeville, to the east beside the River Lum
- Crafting Guild, to the north of the entrance, nine trees
- Seer's Village, north-west of bank, six trees
- Catherby, south-east of the beehives
- Castle Wars, by the path leading to the entrance
- Witchaven, north of the village
- Barbarian Outpost, beside the entrance to Barbarian Assault, four trees
- Ardougne, next to the furnace and north of the town near the Moss giants
- Feldip Hills, near the ogre Rantz
- Entrana, on the north coast of the island, ten trees
- Taverley, beside the lake
- Fishing guild, east, nine trees
- Tree gnome strongold. There are a couple of willows alongside the river, to the south side of it.
- Woodcutting Guild, there are a lot spread throughout the guild, a deposit box is close.
- Great Kourend, South of the docks, east of the wheat fields, there are 7 willows
A willow tree can be grown using the Farming skill in any of the tree patches located around RuneScape. To do so requires level 30 Farming, a spade, and a willow tree sapling. When planted it earns the player 25 experience points, as well as another 1,456.3 experience points for checking the fully grown tree's health. Once fully grown the tree may be cut down as usual granting Woodcutting experience points. A player may also pay one basket of apples to a nearby farmer to guarantee it's growth. A willow sapling will take approximately 5 hours, or 300 minutes before it fully grows.
Willow logs from willow trees can be cut into willow shortbows at level 35 Fletching (granting 33.3 Fletching experience for unstrung and another 33.3 XP for stringing), and willow longbows at level 40 (granting 41.5 XP for unstrung and another 41.5 XP for stringing).
Tree • Dying tree • Dead tree • Evergreen • Jungle tree • Achey Tree • Oak tree • Willow tree •
Calquat tree • Dramen Tree Spirit • Fyburglars tree • Golden Apple Tree • Grand Tree