|Release date||8 September 2016 (Update)|
|No. of Banks||One (with bank deposit box)|
|No. of Altars||None|
|Main Music||Doors of Dinh|
The Wintertodt Camp is found in the northern reaches of the Arceuus House in Great Kourend. Players can reach the camp via games necklace, provided they have already taken Veos's ship to the Piscarilius House once. Alternatively, players can also use the fairy ring code C•I•S (after paying 80,000 coins to Trossa) and walking west along the path.
The camp is inhabited by several different people from different Houses in Great Kourend. Players can speak to the camp dwellers to learn about them and their thoughts on what the Wintertodt actually is.
At the northern end of the camp lies the Doors of Dinh, which serves to keep the Wintertodt, a powerful entity of winter-cold, imprisoned. Players can enter the door, providing that they have level 50 in Firemaking. House Favour is not required.
- Captain Kalt - Head of the Shayzien Guard. Looks after the camp dwellers.
- Cat - A random cat whose owner is unknown.
- Ed - A clue hunter seeking a special helmet.
- Esther - A researcher from the Woodcutting Guild seeking to grow a Bruma tree.
- Ish the Navigator - A Piscarilius navigator keeping a suspicious eye on the camp dwellers.
- Ignisia - Grand Master of the Order of the Sacred Flame.
- Pyromancer - Members of the Order of the Sacred Flame tasked to keep the Wintertodt imprisoned behind the Doors of Dinh.
- Undor - A Lovakengj House smith who was sent to inspect the Doors of Dinh.
- Winter Soldier - Guards the Wintertodt Camp.
- Wintertoad - Captain Kalt's pet toad.