|Release date||11 July 2013 (Update)|
|Sells items?||Slayer equipment|
| A witch who likes chaos - she looks dangerous!|
Krystilia is a non-player character found in Edgeville's jail north-east of the bank. Players can speak to her to change their respawn point to Edgeville for a one-time fee of 5,000,000 coins. When spoken to, she expresses her love for magic and the Wilderness, and claims the guards locked her in the cell for trouble-making.
In addition, she is a Slayer master who assigns the player monsters found within the Wilderness. Once assigned, players can only kill monsters found within there. Before being assigned a Wilderness task, she will warn you that she will assign any monster regardless of your combat level.
Assignments from Krystilia have a separate task completion counter to standard assignments. Players will have to complete four Slayer assignments to begin earning Slayer reward points. Although Wilderness Slayer tasks are counted separate, players cannot have a regular and Wilderness slayer task at the same time.
Completion of a task assigned by Krystilia will grant:
- 25 points per task
- 125 for every 10th
- 375 for every 50th
- 625 for every 100th
- 875 for every 250th
- 1,250 for every 1,000th
- Edgeville - Fairy ring (code dkr), Amulet of glory, or Paddewwa Teleport
- Corporeal Beast lair - Games necklace
- The Forgotten Cemetery - Cemetery Teleport or Dareeyak Teleport
- Burning amulet
- Graveyard of Shadows - Carrallangar Teleport
- Demonic Ruins - Annakarl Teleport
- Frozen Waste Plateau - Ice Plateau Teleport or Ghorrock Teleport
- Fountain of Rune - Wilderness sword 4
- Out of all possible tasks, only Spiritual creatures require a Slayer level. In addition, the locations will only list those found within the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points.
- ↑ Scorpia and her offspring also count.
- ↑ Venenatis also counts.
- Prior to an update on 13 April 2017 that made Krystilia into a slayer master, she had no name, and was simply known as "Witch" in-game.
• • (20) • (40) • (70) • (85) / (85) • (100)