|Release date||11 July 2013 (Update)|
|Sells items?||Slayer equipment|
| A witch who likes chaos - she looks dangerous!|
Krystilia is a non-player character found in Edgeville's jail north-east of the bank. She is a Slayer master who assigns the player monsters found within the Wilderness. Only kills within the Wilderness count towards her tasks. Before being assigned a Wilderness task, she will warn you that she will assign any monster regardless of your combat level.
In addition, players can speak to her to change their respawn point to Edgeville for a one-time fee of 5,000,000 coins. When spoken to, she expresses her love for magic and the Wilderness, and claims the guards locked her in the cell for trouble-making.
Assignments from Krystilia have a separate task completion counter to standard assignments. Players will have to complete four Slayer assignments to begin earning Slayer reward points. Although Wilderness Slayer tasks are counted separate, players cannot have a regular and Wilderness slayer task at the same time.
Completion of a task assigned by Krystilia will grant:
- 25 points per task
- 125 for every 10th
- 375 for every 50th
- 625 for every 100th
- 875 for every 250th
- 1,250 for every 1,000th
- Edgeville - Fairy ring (code dkr), Amulet of glory, or Paddewwa Teleport
- Corporeal Beast lair - Games necklace
- The Forgotten Cemetery - Cemetery Teleport or Dareeyak Teleport
- Burning amulet
- Graveyard of Shadows - Carrallangar Teleport
- Demonic Ruins - Annakarl Teleport
- Frozen Waste Plateau - Ice Plateau Teleport or Ghorrock Teleport
- Fountain of Rune - Wilderness sword 4
- Out of all possible tasks, only Spiritual creatures require a Slayer level. In addition, the locations will only list those found within the Wilderness.
|Monster||Amount||Combat Level||Slayer Exp||Location||Wilderness Level||Task weight|
|Ankou||40-130||86||70||The Forgotten Cemetery||27-31||6|
|Aviansie||120-250||69-137||70-139||Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||26-29||7|
|Bandit||78-122||22, 34, 130||27, 37, 159||Bandit Camp||17-24||4|
|Bear||15-100||19, 21||25, 27||West of the Graveyard of Shadows, south of Western Ruins||18-22||6|
|Black demon||104-149||172||157||Edgeville Dungeon||5-6||7|
|Black dragon||8-60||227||199.4||Lava Maze Dungeon||44-45||7|
|Dark warrior||72-124||8, 145||17, 181.4||Dark Warriors' Fortress||12-16||4|
|Earth warrior||77-129||51||54||Edgeville Dungeon||7-10||6|
|Ent||37-60||101||107.5||Forests north and east of the Chaos Temple||9-14, 20-24||5|
|Fire giant||108-200||86||111||Deep Wilderness Dungeon||50||7|
|Greater demon||111-199||92||87||Demonic Ruins, Lava Maze Dungeon||41-43, 45-48||8|
|Green dragon||76-98||79||75||West of Dark Warriors' Fortress, north of Graveyard of Shadows, south of Lava Maze, south-west of Bone Yard||12-14, 24-26, 35-38||4|
|Hellhound||80-200||122||116||North-east of Deserted Keep||49-54||7|
|Ice giant||106-156||53||70||Frozen Waste Plateau||46-55||6|
|Ice warrior||100-150||57||59||Frozen Waste Plateau||44-55||7|
|Lava dragon||40-60||252||248||Lava Dragon Isle||36-42||3|
|Magic axe||77-112||42||45||Magic axe hut (Bring a lockpick!)||54-56||7|
|Mammoth||78-119||80||130||West of the Chaos Temple||7-14||6|
|Rogue||75-120||15, 135||17, 125||Rogues' Castle||50-54||5|
|Scorpion||15-99||14||17||West of Air Obelisk, Scorpion Pit, Lava Maze (King Scorpions)||5-9, 39-42, 53-54||6|
|Skeleton||15-100||22, 25, 45||29, 17, 59||Southern Wilderness Mine, South-Western Wilderness Mine, Bone Yard, Edgeville Dungeon||Varies||5|
|Spider||15-100||27, 34, 64||2, 32, 35, 64||North-west of Lava Dragon Isle, south of Callisto, Eastern Ruins, Edgeville Dungeon, Lava Maze Dungeon (also by the King Black Dragon Lair lever)||Varies||6|
|Spiritual mage||130-200||120-123||75, 85, 106||Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||24-29||6|
|Wilderness demi-bosses||3-35||202||225||Chaos Fanatic: West of the Lava Maze||40-42||8|
|204||235||Crazy archaeologist: Western Ruins||22-24|
|225||260||Scorpia: Underneath the Scorpion Pit||52-54|
|Wilderness bosses||3-35||470||312||Callisto: South of the Demonic Ruins||42||8|
|464||388.8||Venenatis: East of the Bone Yard||26-30|
|454||312||Vet'ion: North of the Bone Yard||34-36|
- ↑ Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points.
- ↑ Callisto also counts.
- ↑ Scorpia and her offspring also count.
- ↑ Vet'ion and alledgedly its Skeletal Hellhound minions also count.
- ↑ Venenatis also counts.
- Prior to an update on 13 April 2017 that made Krystilia into a slayer master, she had no name, and was simply known as "Witch" in-game.
- Despite the update newspost stating Krystilia will assign chaos druids and lesser demons, she does not actually assign them in game.
• • (20) • (40) • (70) • (85) / (85) • (100)