|Also called||Magic Guild|
|No. of Stores/Banks||2 stores|
|Required level||66 Magic|
|Location on World Map|
|Yanille||←||Wizards' Guild||→||Tai Bwo Wannai|
The Wizards' Guild has a number of useful things for those interested in Magic. It is located in Yanille, and requires level 66 Magic to enter. Boosts, such as a Wizard's mind bomb, can be used to enter.
Players can reach the guild by going to Yanille. Besides walking, there are several fast-transport means to the area near Yanille:
- Teleport to House, for players whose player-owned house are in Yanille.
- A redirected house tablet to Yanille.
- Watchtower teleports (such as the spell itself or a Yanille portal in a player-owned house.) These can either arrive at the Watchtower, just outside the city walls, or just north of the pet shop if players have completed the hard Ardougne Diary.)
- Fairy ring code CIQ. This arrives a bit north of the city's western gate.
- Castle Wars teleport, which is just south-west of Yanille, using the ring of dueling.
- Minigame teleport to the Nightmare Zone.
- Zavistic Rarve - The guildmaster. He's involved in quests such as The Hand in the Sand and Zogre Flesh Eaters. If you can't get in to talk to him, you can ring the bell just outside the door to call him. He wears special robes that make him stand out.
- Wizard Distentor - Will teleport you to the rune essence mine. He's the closest one to the bank of any teleporter. He wears a lighter blue robes than other wizards, helping him stand out.
- Professor Imblewyn - A gnome professor studying magic. He is featured in the Gnome Restaurant mini-game.
- 2 attackable Wizards.
The first floor includes two shops and three attackable wizards.
Wizard Guild's Magic Robe StoreEdit
| GE |
|Mystic robe top||1,000||120,000||80,682|
|Mystic robe bottom||1,000||80,000||53,831|
|Magic cape||∞||99,000||Not sold|
Wizard Guild's Rune StoreEdit
| GE |
|Staff of fire||2||1,500||991|
|Staff of water||2||1,500||1,625|
|Staff of air||2||1,500||1,781|
|Staff of earth||2||1,500||1,136|
The second floor contains three magic portals.
- The east portal teleports to the Wizards' Tower (south of Draynor Village).
- The south portal teleports to the Dark Wizards' Tower (west of Falador).
- The west portal teleports to Thormac's Sorcerer's Tower (south of Seers' Village).
The magic portals are one-way teleportation devices. There are no portals at the destinations to return players to the Wizards' Guild.
3 attackable Wizards can also be found here.
- 8 level 24 Zombies in a locked cage. Good training spot, but you'll have to use Telekinetic grab to gather anything that they drop.
- Wizard Frumscone - The creator of the "magic zombies". He gives you permission to kill the zombies, and is also part of the Swan Song quest and may also give a puzzle box to players doing clues.
• • • •
• • • • • •