|No. of Stores/Banks||Sawmill |
2 Bank deposit box
|Required level||60 Woodcutting & 75% Hosidius House favour|
The Woodcutting Guild is a members-only guild located in a fenced area in the south-west corner of Great Kourend's Hosidius House. To enter, players must have a Woodcutting level of 60 (can be boosted) and 75% Hosidius House favour.
While inside the guild players receive an invisible +7 level boost to their Woodcutting. This boost will stack with any existing boosts the player already has, such as the visible +3 boost from using the dragon axe's special attack. However, the invisible boost will not allow a player to perform actions above their base level.
- Use a skills necklace to teleport directly outside the front gate.
- Teleport to House while the player's POH is in Great Kourend. Redirecting a Teleport to house tablet to a Kourend teleport tablet via the use of a scroll of redirection works as well.
- Use Xeric's talisman to teleport to Xeric's Lookout and run south.
- Use a fully grown spirit tree to teleport north-east of the guild entrance. Requires 83 Farming.
- Casting Teleport to Kourend and running south. Requires reading Transportation incantations.
- Lovakengj Minecart Network, which is a network of tunnels beneath Great Kourend that can be unlocked by speaking to Miriam with 65% Favour in the Lovakengj House.
Within the guild players can find the following types of trees:
- 11 Trees
- 4 Oak trees
- 7 Willow trees
- 13 Maple trees
- 17 Yew trees
- 8 Magic trees
- 2 Redwood trees (24 walls to chop)
22 Ents can be found in the dungeon below the guild. Ents, when defeated, leave behind an ent trunk which can be chopped for logs appropriate to the player's Woodcutting level. A bank is available in the south-west corner.
There is a sawmill available for use, which is much closer to the bank compared to the main sawmill north-east of Varrock.
Perry's Chop-chop ShopEdit
Perry's Chop-chop Shop is an axe shop that sells all types of axes, excluding dragon and black. This is the only place where players can purchase a rune axe from a shop. There is also a bank deposit box here, which is convenient for the 3 yew trees directly north of the shop and the 1 yew tree and several maple trees west of the shop.
Players can offer bird's eggs to the shrine to receive 100 Prayer experience and a bird nest, containing tree seeds and fruit tree seeds. In addition, there is a 1/300 chance of receiving a piece of the evil chicken outfit.
• • • •
• • • • • •