|Release date||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||3 coins|
|Low Alch||2 coins|
|Store price||6 coins|
|Exchange price||493 coins (info)|
|A little bottle of yellow dye.|
Yellow dye is a dye that can be created by taking 2 onions to Aggie in Draynor village or Ali the dyer along with 5 coins, or can be bought in Lletya from Oronwen for 6 coins. It can be combined with red dye to create orange dye, and with blue dye to create green dye. It can be used to dye normal capes yellow.
Yellow dye is used in several quests:
- The orange dye created from this dye is used in Goblin Diplomacy.
- It one of the possible dye colours needed for Ghosts Ahoy.
- It is used in Prince Ali Rescue to colour the wig.
- It is used in Enlightened Journey to colour the balloon.
- It is used in Eagle's Peak to create a fake beak.
- It is used to dye the sheep in Mourning's Ends Part I.
• • • • • •